Life Coaching

So, I had my first session with my new Life Coach last night.  After obsessively researching it  for months, I finally bit the bullet and picked one professional  to try out.  It wasn't at all what I had imagined, but I feel it's just what I need.  She really wants to empower me to accomplish the things I aspire for.  Hopefully, she can help me get into a routine and out of my bad procrastination habits.  I have homework!  I have to get up at 5am without hitting  the snooze alarm, and shower, make a healthy breakfast, and get dressed up nice complete with hair and makeup in nice clothes. I need to do this twice, and notify her when I do.

This may sound overly simple.

It's not.

This will be a challenge.

Hopefully, by starting my day out calm and in a steady routine  I can lessen my anxiety levels for the day. Here's to a successful week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment